Tuesday, March 14, 2006

New goodies coming from Fantasy Flight Games

Check out the latest post on the FFG Rants page. There are a LOT of good things coming from Fantasy Flight this year. I've been extremely impressed with the stuff these guys have been producing lately and it just seems to keep getting better.

There's a lot of stuff to get excited about here but I'm particularly interested to see what the new improved Cave Troll is going to be like. I really digged Tom Jolly's little area control game masquerading as a dungeon crawler back in its last release but the components were a little on the ho-hum side. A makeover sounds compelling and it just might convince me to buy another copy! Or at least try to talk one of my friends into buying a copy so I can take a good look at it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home