Wednesday, May 24, 2006

A new home for my games.

Some time ago I designed a new entertainment center for our basement. Now I'm pretty good with computers and I'm pretty good at designing stuff but I'm not so good at woodwork so I hired a professional to turn my dream into reality. It took a while to get it scheduled and built but he finally finished it this week. That picture shows the result. I have to say I am extremely pleased with the way it turned out. There is enough space for pretty much my entire personal collection of games! (I tend to periodically sell off games that I don't play any more.)

3 Comments:

At 6:26 AM, May 25, 2006, Blogger Phollower said...

Wow. Very nice. Which gets used more, the game collection or that nice, big TV?

 
At 7:18 AM, May 25, 2006, Blogger Steve said...

Probably the TV if you count the kids. They've been told they aren't to mess with my games without permission these days since they've proven pretty unreliable about putting them back. That TV gets pretty extensive use what with the DVD player and the Xbox 360 being hooked up to it and all.

 
At 8:08 PM, May 29, 2006, Blogger Doreen said...

That looks really neat honey. I'm so glad you asked "your handyman" to do it. I'm sure you could have done a great job too, but this really adds something to the basement! I'm just so excited that everything has a place now. I have finally opened the last moving box! YIPPEEEE!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home