Thursday, June 29, 2006

The Game Night That Wasn't

This week I was so busy that I didn't even have time to attend game night. Instead I barely managed to make a brief appearance to drop off a game for a friend, say hello, and return to my desk.

Summer vacation season is clearly upon us now as attendance this week was notably thin. There were only about six people there when I showed up at about eight. I understand they played most of a game of Junta before calling it a night. I have to admit that the prospect of slogging through a very long old-school game didn't sound attractive enough to make me feel like I was missing anything.

Next Tuesday is the Fourth of July so it looks like there will be no game night for me next week either. Although I do hear rumors that some folks may be getting together on Monday evening instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home