Thursday, April 12, 2007

Reviews Coming

I've decided to move all of the House Full of Games game reviews from their old home on the old (mostly defunct) HFoG chat forum over to this blog. The principal reason is that it will let me once and for all destroy the old HFoG chat forums but I also just think that the reviews look a heck of a lot better here. Recently I've been posting them in both places and now I won't need to do that any more. As a side effect, you're going to be seeing a lot of old reviews posted to this blog in the next few days. Hopefully you'll enjoy reading them.

Once all the old reviews are transferred over, I hope to find the time to write a few new reviews. There are a few games that I've been meaning to review for ages but I've just been too busy to get around to doing them. Keep your fingers crossed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home