Thursday, October 18, 2007

Time Warp!

Game night this Tuesday (for me at least) was almost identical to last week's. I played almost exactly the same games: Richochet Robots, Khronos, and Evo. This time we only played a three player game of Khronos though and let me say that my initial impressions were born out: this game is much better with three players. Don't get me wrong. It's still good with four or five but it's much better with three.

Rather than say the same things about the same three games I think I'll just leave it at that. Perhaps I'll use the extra time to begin writing another review. I'll have to think about it.

If you're anywhere near Redmond next Tuesday after 5 pm, come join us. We meet in Microsoft's building 50 cafeteria. If you don't have access to the building then just walk around to the back and knock on the glass door. Someone will let you in.

Oh, and if you've been waiting on the Zooloretto restock, your ship may have just come in. I'm told we should be getting some in stock within a day or two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home