Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Mü Update

Some of you might be wondering what's up with Mü for the iPhone. Don't despair! It's still coming and it's coming soon. I've been waiting on some translation and doing some last minute testing in an attempt to make it as solid as possible before I submit it.

I have the German translation finished, and of course English was never in question, but I'm also trying to get Portuguese and Spanish ready. I've done a (very) rough Portuguese translation myself but since my Portuguese isn't really very good, I don't really want to release Portuguese until I've had it corrected by a real Brazilian or two (and believe me, it'll need correcting). That's supposedly underway but the guys I have doing that work have been on vacation so I'm still waiting for the final files from them. Spanish is in a simliar predicament except that I don't speak Spanish at all so I didn't even bother trying to do that one myself.

In any case, I promise that at this point we are mere days away from submission. Whether Portuguese and Spanish will be in the initial release depends on what I get from my helpers in the next few days. If I have to, I'll leave them out in order to get the game submitted by the end of the month. That's a promise.

3 Comments:

At 2:20 AM, January 14, 2010, Blogger zorg said...

If you want, I'll be glad to review your portuguese translation (I am portuguese, naturally :) ).

 
At 9:47 AM, January 17, 2010, Blogger Victor Rodriguez said...

Hi, I'd be glad to help with the Spanish translation. You can get in touch with me as victor-rr at boardgamegeek.com.

Kind regards.

 
At 5:09 PM, January 19, 2010, Blogger zorg said...

Forgot: you can reach me at pedro.e.santo at sapo.pt

 

Post a Comment

<< Home